Here are some relationship and work related issues that confront women during their menopausal years.
- Ending your reproductive life can have a huge impact a stable or new relationship and is often accompanied by the mental and emotional symptoms.
- In a family situation your are adjusting to children moving away, empty nesting or to your own/partner parents becoming old and ill or even dying.
- You quite often feel misunderstood by your partner or they feel you have changed and are unpredictable or snappy.
- If you are single then it is difficult to talk to anyone and you can become isolated or depressed
- A contributing factor to the break down in relationships can be a loss of income for the family when a job is left. 41% of women said the menopause affected their work. This can lead to resignation or early retirement.
- The age group for women with the highest suicide rate per 100,000 in the UK is 50-54 y.o.. The average age of menopause is 51 [ Samaritans]
- One in 10 women leave their place of work because of physical and emotional symptoms and feeling unsupported by colleagues, management and their GPS
- This lack of self-worth can lead to anxiety and depression.
- Age related concerns, are we worthless? who wants to employ older women?
- A poll for Radio Sheffield and Radio 4’s Woman’s Hour found that 70% of women did not make their employer aware they were experiencing symptoms, while nearly a third said they had not visited their GP.
Homeopathy will help you achieve your own best possible hormonal balance. Getting your hormones right helps women to cope with all the issues listed above.